Hot tub with intergrated heater
- Outlet valve for water
- Stainless steel heater with a chimney (internal)
- Fiberglass frame hot tub with wooden finishing from the outside
This glass fiber tube with an integrated inside heater looks particularly elegant and luxurious, it does not have any additional exterior details that require additional space to be added. If you are the one who does not want to spend a lot of time in the care of the tub – this and our other glass fiber tubes really fit for you. The glass fiber tube can be cleaned with plain water or with chemicals and will not have any effect on its surface. The glass fiber tube is a durable product that does not require additional investment or expense. The glass fiber insert is made of a single piece of fiberglass fabric with curved benches, which allows you to save water and, of course, accelerates the warming of the water in the tub. The glass fiber liner’s surface is smooth, soft and pleasant to touch. You will be able to choose from four colors you like: gray, cremic, yellow and blue. The advantage of glass fiber tubs is extremely easy maintenance.
Hot tub cover: wooden or fiberglass
Bottle Holder from Spruce
Paddle From Spruce
Safety Fence For Chimney
Scoop And Poker
The LED lighting in the tub is a great way to create a cozy atmosphere and enjoy the pleasures of the water.
It is recommended to think and purchase chimney protection. You can choose a wooden or metal chimney guard. This is important in order to protect yourself and your guests and children from the possibility of burns and accidents around the water tub.
So you can enjoy the water in the tub and do not worry that your drinks will get into the water – the mini bar is a great way out. A bottle holder is made from spruce; it is suitable for 5 bottles.
Hot tubs are transported on the pallet of size (L x W x H): 2.1 x 2.1 x 1.25 m.
Weight: 210 kg.
ATTENTION! Read and follow all instructions carefully before installing and using this product!
- Fire and hot water may lead to serious injuries! Never leave your children and those with disabilities unattended!
- Cleaning and maintenance shall not be made by children without any supervision.
- Our Hot tub can’t be used by children aged till 8 years and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities.
- Keep this product more than 2 m away from the pool (for France 3.5 m), to prevent children from climbing on it and accessing the pool.
- Never heat the Hot Tub when it is empty! The Hot Tub could get on fire and unrepairable damages may occur!
- Standard our heaters are made from 304 and 430-grade stainless steel. If chlorine, bromide, saltwater or other chemicals will be used heater steel grade must be upgraded to 316-grade stainless steel.
- It is very important to empty the heater from the water as well in case there are minus degrees outside.
- All information is based on experiences made and is the best of our beliefs. The local circumstances and other conditions must be taken into consideration from each individual Hot Tub user.
What's So Special
Traditions meets new technologies to create a high quality products.
More then 10 years of experience
Modern design products for truly exceptional garden.