This Sauna cabin 9.2 with a changing room
This Sauna cabin 9.2 m2 with a changing room is optimal for a small circle of friends, 5–7 people can bath in it. This sauna cabin looks the same as Sauna cabin 9.2 m2 (without a changing room) from the outside. However the interior of the cabin is divided into two zones: the dressing room and the sauna.
- Wall - floor - roof panels
- 2 hexagon double glass windows
- Sauna benches
- Inside glass doors between a sauna room and a changing room
- Two rooms inside: a sauna room and a changing room
- Changing room bench with a cushion
- Safety fence for the heater/stove
- Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color
- Heat-resistant plates for the heater/stove
- Insulated roof panels over the sauna room
- Doors with a lock and a hexagon window
Cabin is made of six roof parts, six walls (two of them are with hexagonal double glazed windows), wooden doors, wide sauna benches and an interior glass door. There is an electric or a wood-fired heater in the center of the sauna. We recommend wood-fired heater with external firewood feeding, so that heater can be filled with solid fuel in the dressing room and not sauna (therefore the heat is retained in the sauna). For safe bathing there is a protective fence built near to the heater. Also there are two-tier wide sauna benches along two walls of the sauna. The sauna cabin is lockable, and at the entrance there is a small porch with a roof.
Sauna cabin is delivered to the customer fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on two pallets (KIT). Two people can easily assemble Sauna Cabin in 7 hours.
Size of pallets (L x W x H): 2.4 x 1.2 x 2.5 m + 2.5 x 1.2 x 2.1 m; total weight: 1450 kg.
Available roof colors:
Wood burning stoves, chimney KITS and electrical heaters:
Accessories for sauna cabin:
What's So Special
Traditions meets new technologies to create a high quality products.
More then 10 years of experience
Modern design products for truly exceptional garden.